Thursday, July 14, 2005

First love !

They say first love is unforgettable..think its true...still cannot forget her.....this was during school...was still a kid then.......I can vaguely remember...she used to sit right opposite to me..and it was love at first sight....guess was in the fifth or sixth standard...hehe....tooo small to fall in love..tht time it was more of a crush...actually dint knw wot a crush was..it was more like ...' this is the prettiest girl I ve seen in my lifetime' ....I still abide by it !!!!!!!...........I still recall those moments...used to get upset if I was not able to see her once each day......and wud b t0o happy to c her early in the morning.....wot lovely days were those....atleast i cud c her........now i jus wish....though GOD was kind enuff..somehow we managed to get in touch...but still...now i can only hear her once a while....seeing her is a distant dream !.....n making her mine.....................

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah mere english shayar....hope your wish is granted someday :)

5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guy-likes-girl...bt girl-doesnt-like-guy...hmm..!
guy-likes-girl, girl-likes-guy, but still they cannot be together.
which is worse?

2:44 pm  
Blogger h said...

hey anonymous..well i think both r as bad !..in both cases u r helpless !

1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home